Basewinner

 Catch the reply of our LIVE show today (talking about Tuesday 8-8 games): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/165484393Watch live video from ClearDataSports on www.twitch.tvOfficial Plays [WED August 9]:  .67* 953 MIA +159 .67* 957 PHI +132 .67* 960 ARI +113 .67* LAD/ARI u8.5 -110 .67* SEA/OAK u9.5 -113 .67* 973 COL +152 .67* 975 PIT +124 .67* 977...

Houston Astros + Los Angeles Dodgers to Win World Series vs FIELD.FanGraphs: (http://www.fangraphs.com/coolstandings.aspx) Los Angeles Dodgers World Series Win Probability: 18.3% Houston Astros World Series Win Probability: 16% Combined: 34.3% True line equivalent (of 34.3%) +190Baseball Prospectus: (http://www.baseballprospectus.com/odds/) Houston Astros World Series Win Probability: 18.1 Los Angeles Dodgers World...